Technical Laundry Account Manager
£40,000 to £45,000 Basic, £55,000 Uncapped OTE, Car or allowances phone, tablet and other benefits.
If you’re a business to business professional with Commercial laundry/ chemical/ detergent and dosing experience, then this role could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Our client prides themselves on their reliability and our passion for excellent customer service, we are constantly developing and producing life-changing, and in some instances life-saving products.
The role is covering the south west and south east of England, managing existing key accounts and identifying new opportunities in the Commercial Laundry Sector. You’ll need to be able to build and maintain strong relationships and hit the ground running from day one.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
· A proven track record of working within the Commercial Laundry/ washing machine Sector with technical knowledge of chemicals/ dosing/ detergents and washing machines
· A minimum of 5 year’s previous experience in a similar role, with a strong commercial laundry/ washing machine understanding of the manufacturing environment and engineering
· Identifying new business sales opportunities and converting these to sales.
· Self-motivation and the ability to operate in a stand-alone position.
· A good level of financial awareness, strategic thinking, independence and resilience.
· Manage your own diary including strong communication and presentation skills.
· Excellent planning and organisational skills, be a self-starter and possess a proven track record, somebody who can operate at all levels.
· Results driven and able to work towards regular target achievement.
· Great customer account management experience.
· Commitment and hungry for job satisfaction.
· Able to interact with a wide variety of customers.
· Adaptable and flexible
· Full UK Driving Licence.
· Ability for potential overseas travel.
You will have a desire to exceed OTE and earn £55,000+. In return, you will be offered an open ended commission structure and excellent support from this market leader.
If you possess the skills and experience listed above and would like to find out more, send a copy of your CV to PBA Sales Recruitment.
KEY WORDS: Sales, new business sales, business development, account management, field sales, enterprise sales, corporate sales, corporate giftware sales, solution sales, London sales, telesales, diversey, direct sales, Ecolab, Rentokil, Initial Hygiene, ISS, Ideal chemicals, WSI, Ecolab, Diversey, Zenith, PHS, capital hygiene, Bunzl, Brake brothers, hygiene sales, Laundry Equipment distributor, Hygiene solutions, washrooms sales, Mitie, Zenith Hygiene, environmental services, Initial washrooms, washroom services, Commercial, Grundon, commercial laundry detergents, Amey, Christeyns, Safetykleen, Veolia, Miele, Electrolux, Girbau, JLA, christeyns UK Johnson control, Ash waste Biffa, Suez, waste management, Waste disposal, chemical sales, laundry sales, detergent sales, commercial laundry, chemical products, commercial laundry sales, Laundry services, commercial chemicals, dosing, washing machines, sales engineer, laundry detergent sales, chemicals account manager, national account manager, sales engineer, washing machine engineer, commercial machines, commercial linen, washing systems, Laundry expert, Laundry Engineer, Laundry equipment, commercial laundry,
Due to the nature of our business we will only reply to those candidates who we feel have the relevant sales experience for this role.
To view further sales opportunities please visit www.pbasalesrecruitment.co.uk