Business Development Executive – Facility Management
£50,0000 to £60,000 Basic Salary and £80,000 OTE, Plus car, mobile and laptop and more.
We are a rapidly growing Facilities Management Company looking to recruit Business Development Executives to support the organic growth of sales, marketing and operations teams to allow the company to achieve its growth objectives.
What you will do:
The Business Development Executive role is responsible for pursuing new sales opportunities, selling FM solutions to the private and public sectors. You will be a self-starter, enjoy self-development and strive for continuous improvements. Typical duties include:
- Manage the sales pipeline- creation; client needs analysis, presentation, negotiation and closing.
- Attend site visits for new customers and assess customer requirements.
- Maintain sales records using CRM and follow up on customer enquiries and complaints.
- Build relationships with existing customers and ensure customers are satisfied.
- Visit existing customers to generate new orders and sell ups.
- Advise customers of applicable solutions to clients in line with the companies’ capabilities and resources
- Administration is a key part of the position- maintain sales records and assist the sales and marketing department heads with compiling monthly reports.
- Provide service and product improvement suggestions.
- To better understand our service offering, you will be required to work at various sites across all sectors with the operation team, including onsite cleaning and supervisory tasks.
- Assist the marketing department with new marketing campaigns and launches
- Keep abreast of new services and product offerings in the market.
• The ideal candidate will have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Previous experience in a facilities management sector in sales and/or operations roles
• Have previous sales experience in cleaning and have specialized in a sector e.g Commercial selling.
• Digital marketing skills would be advantageous
• Good presentation and speaking skills
• An interest in developing a career within the Facilities Management sector with a minimum of
12 months experience in the Facilities Management Sector
• Experience working closely with marketing and operations departments
• Ability to work at an incredibly fast pace
• Great attention to detail
• Strong communication skills
• MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
If you possess the skills and experience listed above and would like to find out more, send a copy of your CV to PBA Sales Recruitment.
KEY WORDS: “businessdevelopment” OR “businessdevelopmentmanager” OR “BDM” OR “BDE” OR “fieldsales” OR “regionalsales” OR “territorysales” OR “newbusinessdevelopment” OR “areasales” OR “businessdevelopmentexecutive” OR “coldcalling” OR “prospecting” OR “sales” OR “salesrecruitment” OR “selling” OR “areamanager” OR “ASM” OR “salesexecutive” OR “salesconsultant” OR “facilitymanager” OR “facilitymanagement” OR “facility” OR “facilitymanement” OR “FMcompany” OR “FMManagement” OR “commercial cleaning” OR “Atalianservestuk” OR “Atalianservest” OR “churchillgroup” OR “churchill” OR “FMbusiness” OR “FMsales” OR “FMdirector” OR “FMindustry” OR “compliance” OR “environmental” OR “churchillservices” OR “FMservices” OR “facilitycompany” OR “sales” OR “management” OR “salesmanager” OR “salesmanagement” OR “Interserve” OR “business” OR “commercialcleaningsales” OR “facilitycontracts” OR “FM” OR “facilityservices” OR “facilityserviceindustry” FMindustry” OR “facilitysector”
Due to the nature of our business we will only reply to those candidates who we feel have the relevant sales experience for this role.
To view further sales opportunities please visit www.pbasalesrecruitment.co.uk