Sales Director – Facility Management
£80,0000 to £85,000 Basic Salary and a 2% OTE, Plus car, mobile and laptop and more benefits
We are a rapidly growing Facilities Management Company looking for a Sales Director to support the organic growth of our sales team to allow the company to achieve its growth objectives.
The sales director is responsible for managing and growing the sales team and hiring, training and growing the sales team and sales managers. As the sales director your main objective is increase core revenue lines and profitability across the business. You will report into the CEO, while managing a growing team of Business Development Managers and Sales Executives, with some of your responsibilities including:
Providing a world class service to potential clients, ultimately contributing to your individual and team targets.
- Demonstrating a deep understanding the offering and the rules and regulations they operate under, ensuring all business is written in a commercial, legal and financial format.
- Effectively communicating with clients across the collection and working closely with the Operations Department to create client relationships that encourage renewals and referrals.
- Leading and mentoring your team to ensure the achievement of sales targets, as well as develop motivated, strategic and professional individuals.
- Achieving individual and sales team KPIs
- Work with third-party individuals to foster mutually beneficial relationships, including hosting industry leading events and regular social celebrations
- 5 or more years’ experience in a sale led role with facility management
- Experience in managing, inspiring and driving a team to exceed targets
- Strong commercial acumen and strategic in decision making
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Driven and ambitious, continuously looking to develop yourself and your team
- Innovative thinker
- Well presented
If you possess the skills and experience listed above and would like to find out more, send a copy of your CV to PBA Sales Recruitment.
KEY WORDS: “salesdirector” OR “director” OR “salesdirectors” OR “Headofsales” OR “saleshead” OR “salesoperations” OR “facilitymanager” OR “facilitymanagement” OR “facility” OR “facilitymanement” OR “FMcompany” OR “FMManagement” OR “commercial cleaning” OR “Atalianservestuk” OR “Atalianservest” OR “churchillgroup” OR “churchill” OR “FMbusiness” OR “FMsales” OR “FMdirector” OR “FMindustry” OR “compliance” OR “environmental” OR “churchillservices” OR “FMservices” OR “facilitycompany” OR “sales” OR “management” OR “salesmanager” OR “salesmanagement” OR “Interserve” OR “business” OR “commercialcleaningsales” OR “facilitycontracts” OR “FM” OR “facilityservices” OR “facilityserviceindustry” FMindustry” OR “facilitysector”
Due to the nature of our business we will only reply to those candidates who we feel have the relevant sales experience for this role.
To view further sales opportunities please visit www.pbasalesrecruitment.co.uk